Vicar: Reverend Jeremy White
Church Lane, Sway
St.Luke's Church, Sway was built in 1832,when Sway became large enough, and so separated from Boldre Parish. The Church is of early Victorian brick structure, with two aisles and a small gallery above the entrance. A extremely active and friendly Church.
Judge Andrew Peterson was buried in his tower but subsequently his relatives moved his body to St.Luke's Churchyard.