THE VILLAGE OF MILTON GREEN
The old village of Milton Green is about half-way between Christchurch and Lymington, on the south coast of England. Barton-on-Sea is 1 mile away and New Milton is a busy shopping centre to the north.
ST. MARY MAGDALENE PARISH CHURCH
Old Milton Green
Rector: Rev. Andrew Bailey
The Medieval Church was replaced leaving only the Tower in 1830. The Church was improved at later dates. North of the Church, was built a hall and it is used for many activities.
The Rectory was built in 1876, and the Victorian garden begun at that time. The garden contains some beautiful trees such as a Mulberry and a Norway Maple planted in 1918 to commemorate the Armistice. Another tree an Acer Drumondii in memory of Diana, Princess of Wales, was planted by the children of St. Mary Magdalene's.