ALL SAINTS CHURCH
Vicar Rev: Alaistar Dunn
All Saints is a Norman Church built around 1080. This was rebuilt in stone in the middle of the 12th. Century and has been altered and enlarged since. The church bells were recast in 1928 and are engraved with the names Patience, Victory, Joy, Liberty, Faith, Hope, Peace and Love.
Outside the Church, there are two grotesque heads above the window of the south aisle. One is of man playing bagpipes and the other a woman with medieval hairstyle. These are thought to be 14th. Century.
The Lichgate [or Lychgate] was erected as a memorial in 1908, for the Rev. Marlow Wilkinson vicar of Milford for 21 years.